GHYC provides reciprocity and welcomes visitors from other clubs of the Yachting Club of America network (www.ycaol.com or firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of the clubs in the AYC). We ask that if you visit us over three times in a year that you contact our member services.
To reach GHYC, enter the North Channel at the #2 Mark 28 14’39 82 47’10. Proceed east about 2nm down the channel to the Club at 28 14’20 82 44’59. There is a major grocery store within a mile where you can provision. A dockside shower and rest room key is provided upon your arrival.
Transient Slips are subject to availability and recommend you call within 30 days of arrival. Enjoy your stay at GHYC, check our Web Site for cocktail and dinner hour and we hope to see you at the club.
Dock Rules and Regulations:
- It is the customer’s responsibility to put down all bimini tops, antennas, lights etc. We are not responsible for any consequential damage (such as broken antennas, holes is cushions, etc.) for failure to stow.
- We are not responsible for transducers. It is suggested that transducers be placed no more than 18” from the centerline of your boat.
- Dock boxes of any kind are not permitted on GHYC property.
- All trim tabs must be in the “up” position. We are not responsible for damage to trim tabs that are left down.
- All boats with step hulls run the risk of chips on the steps. There is no way to avoid this.
- Covers that do not snap on (i.e. drawstring types) usually do not stay on in windy situations. If yours becomes a problem, we will request that it no longer be used.
- Please dump all unused bait into the water. Be sure that all bait wells and refrigerators are empty of all perishable items as the staff will not clean out items left behind.
- Ladders are for customer convenience only. We are not responsible for injury if you choose to use them.
- Please do not leave used oil, old batteries, etc. on our premises.
- All current and/or outstanding balances must be paid prior to any boat movement.
Play Area Rules:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult 18 years of age or older.
- We are not responsible for any injuries that may occur as a result of using our adjacent area.
- We are also not responsible for any items left behind.
- No pets are allowed in the adjacent area.
- No food allowed. Drinks are permitted.
- Please pick up after your children, and make sure to take all items when you leave.
- Please do not remove, alter, or destroy any Club property.
- Please do not allow children to throw rocks, landscape materials, or anything else.