Club Rental Policy
A $250.00 deposit is required to reserve a date. This amount is not refundable if event is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the event.
If the event is cancelled more than 30 days prior to the event, all but $100.00 of the $250.00 deposit will be refunded. The $100.00 is an administration fee. If we have another opportunity to rent the Club for the same date already reserved and we lose that rental due to holding the date for a client who later cancels, then the entire $250 deposit is non-refundable. (Note: We will notify the client holding a date if we get another request and allow them to forfeit the date, or lock it in with their $250 non-refundable deposit.)
At the signing of the contract, $250 is required.
At 30 days prior to the event, an additional 50% of the estimated bill is required.
At least two weeks prior to the event the remainder of the bill must be paid in full. Final adjustments to guest counts can be made at this time.
If the event incurs additional expenses (example additional time for bar), payment is due in full at the closing of the event.
In the event that specialty items are ordered and the event is cancelled, the price of said items will be subtracted from the deposit.
Club Rental Fees
Please contact us for the most current information.
Rental agreement includes facility, grounds, one chef, one bartender, one server, dishwasher, cleaning fee and linen.
Additional charges apply for the following:
- Assistant chef required for parties over 75 guests; or for plated parties over 50 guests.
- Additional bartender required for parties over 50 guests
- Additional server required for buffet parties over 50 guests
- Additional server required for plated parties over 25 guests.
- Any event that requires hors d’oeuvres or appetizers to be served butler style will require one server for every 25 guests.
- The client is permitted to have an outside company bring in linens and table decorations. The client is responsible for the delivering and pick up of said items.
- The client is allowed to bring in specialty cakes, at their cost.
- No outside catering is allowed.
$250 deposit due at signing of contract (based on cost estimate)
50% due 30 days from event date
25% due two weeks prior to event date
If the event is cancelled without 30 days notice, a non-refundable fee of $250.00 will be deducted from any refund.